!!!!!!!!!!SUMMER TO AUTUMN WORKSHOPS!!!!!!!!
YOGASARA STUDIO, PICTON ST, BRISTOL.
8TH NOVEMBER 2015 10AM – 4PM
HIP WARMER WORKSHOP
Following the much successful winter workshop last year, Hip Warmer returns to give you a day of deep and nurturing practises to see you through the winter. Suitable for both those who attended last year and those new to these sessions, the day caters for a wide range of body shapes/sizes and angles so you can feel fully supported to heat and warm your hips for the winter.
Your sessions will include:
* Nurturing movement and meditations designed to mobilise, heat, stretch and align you to your hips/pelvis.
* A combination of Yoga, pilates and gentle intuitive bodywork
* Hip and pelvis awareness, how they relate to the whole of the body and how integrated movement enables hip health.
* Nourishing relaxations combining heated blanket wraps and deep guided relaxations.
Complete your workshop feeling nourished, warm and fully supported for the winter.
Blankets, drinks and movement props are provided.
Please bring: 2 extra blankets, warm clothing and hot water bottle.
All workshops give choices which provide a safe and comfortable environment for seasoned practitioners wishing to deep stretch, develop inner connection and beginners.
Please contact Claire for further information and bookings 07870341113
Workshop investment: £40 for one workshop, £70 for two workshops.
20TH SEPTEMBER 2015 10am - 4pm
BALANCING OUR MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT
Enjoy a practical day of deep exploration into how your body, mind and spirit responds in balance. Build a depth of energy support you can carry into the winter so you can enjoy a lightness of feeling with a strong stability to allow you to move freely.
The day will focus on:
* Building your confidence and understanding of balance
* Bring awareness support to all areas of our lives where balance may be effected.
* A wealth of physical practises to align the body for improved performance.
* Centred alignment support to optimise energy.
* Understanding the applications of counterbalance, body locking and twists to bring awareness of how our body uses being out of balance to try and support you.
* Beautiful finger tingling movement and relaxations to nurture and nourish your body while it develops.
And finally completing your workshop day by taking away a conscious, intelligent awareness of yourself in movement which you can utilise to enhance your body, mind and heart.